Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wet n Wild Fergie Swatches

Saw these in Walgreens for $3.49. They were hidden away at the end of the beauty aisle on the bottom shelf. I got two polishes that caught my eyes.
The bottle design is different than wet n wild's other polishes. The line had a lot of polishes including metallic and other glitters.

Even though they look very textured they are rather smooth to the touch. White is white as snow by sinful colors and la color black. 

The black and gold polish is called "Tonight's gonna be a good night" I have it on my thumb, middle, and pinkie. It's a dense polish with tiny round black glitter with pieces of gold hexagons here and there. 

The gold glitter is called "Glamorous" It's on my ring and pointer finger. It's a mixture of tiny round gold glitter and larger hexagonal glitter. It's less dense than the previous polish. 


The brushes on these are thicker than normal wet n wild polishes. Kinda like their spoiled/sally hansen insta dry polish wands. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for the comment on my blog about this collection! I'm about to send my readers over for a peek at your fantastic pics. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i hope some more swatches come out on other blogs, there were some very pretty colors!

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I'll have to keep an eye out at Walgreens for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to stop at walgreens soon to see if I can find any. I definitely wanna see what they have. These look interesting but eh to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to keep an eye out for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta head out to Walgreens to pick these up...they are too cool ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I have a few bottles and I love them. I highly recommend them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice swatches, these are amazing! I love Fergie, so I am glad that the polishes are nice.

    I am wearing the black and gold glitter (Tonights Gonna Be a Good Night) over Spoiled Designated Driver (yellow creme). The glitter was pretty smooth, though a top coat made it sparkle more. I love this polish.

    My Walgreens had one bottle of TGBAGN left, and only four other colors sitting on a shelf off by themselves. I feel lucky I got the black glitter. Over yellow it is reminding me of bees.

    ReplyDelete